Learners Today...Leaders Tomorrow.
As a team of educators, students, parents and community, Jobe Middle School will:
- Establish an environment that fosters integrity, trust and mutual respect.
- Deliver a rigorous curriculum that promotes lifelong learning.
Our Definition of RIGOR
Having high expectation for all students and purposely using a balance of grade level content, context, and questions to deepen student understanding.
- Education is the shared responsibility of everyone (administration, teachers, students, parents and the community).
- All students must be provided the skills to be successful in the global community.
- Collectively, our expectations profoundly influence our performance.
- Jobe teaches students how to think and not what to think.
Red, White, Black, Blue
Linda Jobe Middle School opened on August 24, 2009.