Library Learning Commons
- Book Request: Submit book titles you wish to see in the library!
- Fall Book Fair is coming! Save the dates October 28 - Nov. 1, 2019
- Email your librarian for database/encyclopedia passwords, research help or citing work.
- Students must come into the library to update computer/wifi password.
- Online Research Resources
- Research Guides
- Calendar and Forms
- Reading Lists
- Library Info & Book Check Out Policy
- Additional Library Resources
Jobe Library and Labs Calendar: Login using your MISD Google information.
Book Request : Students and teachers may submit book titles they wish to see in the library.
Student Website Evaluation Form : Not sure what online information sources are reliable? This form will help.
Teacher Classroom Curriculum Support Form : Teachers may use this form to collaborate with librarian.
All students must sign in and out at the front desk.
Students have access to the library before and after school hours.
Students must have a pass to access the library during school hours, except when they visit with their teacher.
Students may check out two books at one time.
Items are loaned for two weeks.
Overdue Notices are emailed and sent home with students every three weeks.
Lost/Damaged materials will assess a replacement fee.
All library fees are posted on Skyward.
iPad, Computer Use and Printing Policies
Must have librarian's permission to use iPad & Computers.
Cell phones are prohibited in the library.
Use iPads & Computers for class assignments only.
Student must use their personal login to use computers and iPads.
Computers are for school related use only, as stated on the MISD Student Acceptable Use Policy.
Printing is free for school assignments.